Become a Personal Trainer in Newcastle
Why choose Newcastle to develop your career as a Personal Trainer?
As the capital of the North East, Newcastle has always had a reputation of sporting excellence with a premiership football club and a premiership rugby club. As well as this there are several other professional, semi-professional and club level sports teams who are all in need of conditioning coaches and trainers. Newcastle is a thriving city which boasts a large and an upbeat health and fitness sector… in fact, a recent ‘Personal Trainer of the Year’ was from Newcastle.
Developing a career as a personal trainer in Newcastle has never been easier with the opportunities outlined above.
Career prospects for Personal Trainers in Newcastle
Upon the completion of your personal training qualification with Fitness HQ there are several opportunities and avenues you can pursue to develop your career in Newcastle. We have outlined a few below which may be of interest to you:
- Employed Personal Trainer in either a private or public gym
- A self-employed Personal Trainer freelancing between various facilities or utilising the several different parks throughout Newcastle
- Specialise in Exercise Referral and support Newcastle in its health initiatives in combating Diabetes and obesity. As well as this, the exercise referral qualification provides plenty of opportunity for you to create a referral scheme with a number of health professionals throughout the North East
- Focus on performance and strength & conditioning with various sports teams including rugby union, rugby league, cricket and football throughout Leeds
- Open your own private facility in the heart of Newcastle or nearby in one of the many affluent towns throughout the North East
- Bootcamps – with our qualifications you can set up Bootcamps and various other fitness classes throughout Newcastle
- And so much more…
For more information on any of our courses in Newcastle please e-mail us at email@example.com or call FREE on 0800 112 3431