Weight Management Course Liverpool
Choose from our fitness qualifications below:
Knowledge and understanding relating to the qualification:
- Weight management for individuals with obesity, diabetes and metabolic syndrome
- How to encourage long-term behaviour change in individuals with obesity, diabetes and metabolic syndrome
- Classifications relating to body composition and disease risk in individuals with obesity, diabetes and metabolic syndrome
- The importance of building relationships with key individuals and organisations in delivering a weight management programme
- Treatments and disease states for obesity, diabetes and metabolic syndrome
- The impact of exercise and physical activity for individuals with obesity, diabetes and metabolic syndrome
- How to manage the risks associated with programming exercise for individuals with obesity, diabetes and metabolic syndrome
- How to motivate individuals with obesity, diabetes and metabolic syndrome in weight management sessions
Skills relating to the qualification:
- Plan and deliver physical activity components as part of weight management programmes
- Design, review and adapt weight management programmes
The course is assessed by:
- Portfolio of evidence
- Practical demonstration/assignment
- Written examination
Submit enquiry today for dates and venues. Contact Us
|Level 4 Weight Management||TBC|
I really enjoyed my personal training course with Fitness HQ. The tutor will was really helpful and clearly knew his stuff. I would recommend Fitness HQ to anyone in Liverpool who is looking for a personal training qualification.
A great course and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The experience the tutors have is clear and the practical element of the course is really fun!
I wanted to do a Sports Massage qualification for ages but I didn't really have the funds. FHQ helped massively with their payment plans. I highly recommend FHQ to anyone who wants to do a Sports Massage course or any other fitness qualification. Fantastic course and worth every penny.
I highly recommend Fitness HQ for any fitness or health related qualification. Their tutors are great and are really helpful. I left the Personal Training course feeling really confident and knowledgable. I can't wait to do other courses with them.
My only complaint is that the course has finished!! I enjoyed it so much I have decided to sign up to the Sports Massage course as well. If you're thinking of signing up to a Personal Training course then look no further, Fitness HQ are professional and excellent at what they do.
In affiliation with