Lower Back Pain Course Cardiff
Choose from our fitness qualifications below:
Knowledge and understanding relating to the qualification:
- Epidemiology of low back pain
- Risks and causative factors involved in the development of low back pain
- National guidelines for the treatment and management of low back pain
- Contraindications and psychosocial considerations when planning physical
- Activities for the client with low back pain (risk stratification)
- Advice covering lifestyle, homecare, exercise, which is suitable for the individual with low back pain
The course is assessed by:
- Short/long answer paper
- Case study (programme design and review)
- Observed instruction session
Skills relating to the qualification:
- Subjective and objective methods to collect sufficient information to plan safe and effective physical activity programmes for individuals with low back pain
- How to select safe and effective physical activities which are specific to the client’s health status, risk stratification, needs and abilities
- The effective use of layering / layered cueing within progressive physical activity programmes for individuals with low back pain
- A range of validated methods used to monitor review and adapt physical activity programmes for individuals with low back pain
Submit enquiry today for dates and venues. Contact Us
|Level 4 Lower Back Pain||TBC|
I really enjoyed my personal training course with Fitness HQ. The tutor will was really helpful and clearly knew his stuff. I would recommend Fitness HQ to anyone in Liverpool who is looking for a personal training qualification.
A great course and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The experience the tutors have is clear and the practical element of the course is really fun!
I highly recommend Fitness HQ for any fitness or health related qualification. Their tutors are great and are really helpful. I left the Personal Training course feeling really confident and knowledgable. I can't wait to do other courses with them.
My only complaint is that the course has finished!! I enjoyed it so much I have decided to sign up to the Sports Massage course as well. If you're thinking of signing up to a Personal Training course then look no further, Fitness HQ are professional and excellent at what they do.
I wanted to do a Sports Massage qualification for ages but I didn't really have the funds. FHQ helped massively with their payment plans. I highly recommend FHQ to anyone who wants to do a Sports Massage course or any other fitness qualification. Fantastic course and worth every penny.
In affiliation with