Exercise Referral Courses Manchester
Choose from our fitness qualifications below:
Knowledge and understanding relating to the qualification:
- The heart, circulatory system, musculoskeletal system, nervous system, endocrine system, and energy systems and their relation to exercise and health. Posture and core stability
- How to collect and use information relating to nutrition
- The relationship between nutrition and physical activity, the principles and guidelines relating to nutrition and nutritional goal setting with clients, and the nationally recommended practice to provide nutritional advice
- The principles of collecting information to plan an exercise referral programme, the principles of risk stratification in exercise referral and the principles and procedures of record keeping
- How to identify goals with exercise referral patients and instruct, adapt, and review exercise session with these patients. How to plan, prepare, monitor and adapt an exercise referral programme with patients and understand the importance of long term behaviour change for these patients
- The current healthcare systems in the UK, the exercise referral process, the roles and responsibilities of the professional within an exercise referral scheme and the role and importance of exercise referral, related policies and key documents
- The concept of a patient centred approach
- The clinical features of medical conditions relevant to exercise referral programmes, the relationship between exercise and specified exercise referral medical conditions, the accepted methods for treatment/management of medical conditions relevant to exercise referral programmes and how to programme safe, effective exercise programmes for patients with specified exercise referral medical conditions
Skills relating to the qualification:
- Collect and analyse nutritional information and apply the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
- Collect information about exercise referral patients and prepare patients and resources for exercise referral sessions
- Instruct, adapt, conclude and review exercise referral sessions. Agree goals, plan, manage, review progress and adapt an exercise referral programme with exercise referral patients
The course is assessed by:
- Portfolio of evidence
- Practical demonstration/assignment
- Practical examination
Submit enquiry today for dates and venues. Contact Us
|Level 3 Exercise Referral||February 22nd, 23rd, 25th, March 1st, 2nd, 4th, 8th & 11th (Evening Classes 6pm Start) 2021|
Why become an exercise referral instructor in Manchester?
Exercise referral courses and GP referral courses provide you with an extended understanding regarding working with clients who suffer with various conditions such as hypertension, osteoporosis, obesity, diabetes and so much more.
What are the benefits of completing the exercise referral course in Manchester?
We have outlined several career paths and opportunities for exercise referral instructors in Manchester:
- Help special populations improve their health via physical activity and healthy eating guidance
- Improve your income by increasing your client base and liaising with local GP’s and other health professionals
- Increase your income by accessing grants and other ways to fund your exercise referral programme
Why choose Fitness HQ for your exercise referral qualification in Manchester?
As well as delivering Internationally recognised qualifications which are delivered by industry leading trainers, here are even more reasons to choose us:
- You can qualify in less than 4 weeks!
- Interest free payment plans
My only complaint is that the course has finished!! I enjoyed it so much I have decided to sign up to the Sports Massage course as well. If you're thinking of signing up to a Personal Training course then look no further, Fitness HQ are professional and excellent at what they do.
I really enjoyed my personal training course with Fitness HQ. The tutor will was really helpful and clearly knew his stuff. I would recommend Fitness HQ to anyone in Liverpool who is looking for a personal training qualification.
I wanted to do a Sports Massage qualification for ages but I didn't really have the funds. FHQ helped massively with their payment plans. I highly recommend FHQ to anyone who wants to do a Sports Massage course or any other fitness qualification. Fantastic course and worth every penny.
A great course and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The experience the tutors have is clear and the practical element of the course is really fun!
I highly recommend Fitness HQ for any fitness or health related qualification. Their tutors are great and are really helpful. I left the Personal Training course feeling really confident and knowledgable. I can't wait to do other courses with them.
In affiliation with