Gym Instructor Courses Manchester
We have a number of fitness qualifications and packages, which may also be of interest to you.
- Level 2 Gym Instructing
0% Finance Available
- Level 2 Gym Instructing
- Level 3 Personal Training
0% Finance AvailableContact us for dates and venues
Knowledge and understanding relating to the qualification:
- Anatomy and physiology (including: the skeletal system, muscular system, circulatory system, nervous system and energy systems)
- How to maintain health, safety and welfare in a variety of fitness environments, including the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults
- How to programme safe and effective exercise for a range of clients, the health benefits of physical activity and the importance of healthy eating
- How to communicate with clients effectively, and motivate clients to adhere to an exercise programme
- The skills and knowledge required to plan and prepare a gym-based exercise programme with apparently healthy adults – both individuals and groups. This may include young people in the 14-16 age range, provided they are part of a larger adult group. Client groups also covered are older adults, ante and postnatal clients and disabled clients provided the relevant contraindications and key safety guidelines are observed
The course is assessed by:
- Multiple choice theory paper/eAssessment
- Practical examination
|Level 2 Gym Instructing||February 1st, 2nd, 4th, 8th, 9th & 11th (Evening Sessions 6pm Start) 2021|
|Level 2 Gym Instructing||May 10th, 11th, 13th, 17th, 18th & 20th (Evening Sessions 6pm Start) 2021|
Boasting two Premiership Football Clubs, multiple professional Rugby Clubs, having hosted the Commonwealth Games and the home to British Cycling
to name just a few accolades Manchester has in the world of sport and fitness, is there really a better location than Manchester to start your career as a fitness instructor?
Manchester is one of the most proactive cities in the UK for promoting health, fitness and wellbeing through physical activity. With a number of facilities throughout the city centre and nearby boroughs, starting a career in fitness within Manchester is a no-brainer.
Career prospects for gym instructors in Manchester
We have outlined several career paths and opportunities for gym instructors in Manchester. As well as this, Fitness HQ can help sign post you towards possible employers utilising our extensive networks once you complete the level 2 gym instructing qualification with us:
- Secure employment in a public or private gym as a gym instructor
- Enrol on to a Level 3 Personal Training apprenticeship
- Progress on to a Personal Training qualification in Manchester with Fitness HQ
Why choose Fitness HQ for your gym instructing qualification in Manchester?
As well as delivering Internationally recognised qualifications which are delivered by industry leading trainers, here are even more reasons to choose us:
- You can qualify in less than 4 weeks!
- Interest free payment plans
- Provide you with an online platform to start advertising your business with a Webpage just for you
- Introduce you to employment opportunities in the UK and Manchester with our extensive network
- Provide a continual support / mentorship to help you succeed in your new career
The Skeletal System
The Muscular System
The Respiratory System
The Nervous System
The Circulatory System
The Energy System
Testimonial from a Dublin student
Testimonial from a Liverpool student
I really enjoyed my personal training course with Fitness HQ. The tutor will was really helpful and clearly knew his stuff. I would recommend Fitness HQ to anyone in Liverpool who is looking for a personal training qualification.
I wanted to do a Sports Massage qualification for ages but I didn't really have the funds. FHQ helped massively with their payment plans. I highly recommend FHQ to anyone who wants to do a Sports Massage course or any other fitness qualification. Fantastic course and worth every penny.
My only complaint is that the course has finished!! I enjoyed it so much I have decided to sign up to the Sports Massage course as well. If you're thinking of signing up to a Personal Training course then look no further, Fitness HQ are professional and excellent at what they do.
A great course and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The experience the tutors have is clear and the practical element of the course is really fun!
I highly recommend Fitness HQ for any fitness or health related qualification. Their tutors are great and are really helpful. I left the Personal Training course feeling really confident and knowledgable. I can't wait to do other courses with them.
In affiliation with