Instructing Bootcamp Fitness Training
The aim of this qualification is to provide the learner with the knowledge and understanding required to plan and deliver safe and effective boot camp fitness training sessions that incorporate the use of natural resources, natural features and temporary structures. This qualification is a must for any new personal trainer or an established personal trainer who aspires to take their clients outside and train in different environments. This qualification is recognised by REPs and approved via YMCA Awards.
Knowledge and understanding relating to the qualification:
- The benefits of boot camp fitness training and exercising in the outdoors
- Methods of minimizing the health and safety risks associated with boot camp fitness training
- Environmental considerations associated with boot camp fitness training
- The importance of considering other users of the outdoor environment during boot camp fitness training
Skills relating to the qualification:
- How to plan safe and effective boot camp fitness training session using natural resources, natural features and temporary structures
- How to deliver safe and effective boot camp fitness training sessions
- Ways of motivating participants during ‘extreme’ boot camp fitness training sessions
The course is assessed by:
- Practical Observation (Planning and Delivering a Bootcamp Training Session)
Dates & Pricing
|Venue||Course Dates||Courses Assessments||Price|
|Liverpool||December 19th & 20th||December 20th||£220|
|Manchester||December 21st & 22nd||December 22nd||£220|
Interested in our CPD courses?
Simply fill out our contact form below and we will be in touch soon.
I highly recommend Fitness HQ for any fitness or health related qualification. Their tutors are great and are really helpful. I left the Personal Training course feeling really confident and knowledgable. I can't wait to do other courses with them.
I wanted to do a Sports Massage qualification for ages but I didn't really have the funds. FHQ helped massively with their payment plans. I highly recommend FHQ to anyone who wants to do a Sports Massage course or any other fitness qualification. Fantastic course and worth every penny.
My only complaint is that the course has finished!! I enjoyed it so much I have decided to sign up to the Sports Massage course as well. If you're thinking of signing up to a Personal Training course then look no further, Fitness HQ are professional and excellent at what they do.
A great course and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The experience the tutors have is clear and the practical element of the course is really fun!
I really enjoyed my personal training course with Fitness HQ. The tutor will was really helpful and clearly knew his stuff. I would recommend Fitness HQ to anyone in Liverpool who is looking for a personal training qualification.
In affiliation with