Instructing Group Indoor Cycling Sessions
This qualification is aimed at individuals wishing to design and deliver safe and effective group indoor cycling sessions. It provides the knowledge, understand and skills required to enable aspiring fitness instructors to use group indoor cycling as a tool to improve participants’ fitness and increase their physical activity levels. Group Indoor Cycling has long been the most popular and sought after group exercise class in the UK, even worldwide. This qualification will give you all the tools you need to deliver a safe, effective and fun group cycling session. This qualification is recognised by REPs and approved via YMCA Awards.
Knowledge and understanding relating to the qualification:
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise
- Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health
- How to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
- Benefits of group indoor cycling
- The principles and variables used within a group indoor cycling session
Skills relating to the qualification:
- How to prepare, plan, design and instruct safe and effective group indoor cycling sessions
- The use of music, imagery, and motivational techniques during a group indoor cycling session
The course is assessed by:
- Practical Observation (Planning and Delivering a Group Indoor Cycling Session)
Dates & Pricing
|Venue||Course Dates||Courses Assessments||Price|
|Liverpool||December 12th & 13th||December 13th||£220|
|Manchester||December 15th & 16th||December 16th||£220|
Interested in our CPD courses?
Simply fill out our contact form below and we will be in touch soon.
A great course and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The experience the tutors have is clear and the practical element of the course is really fun!
I really enjoyed my personal training course with Fitness HQ. The tutor will was really helpful and clearly knew his stuff. I would recommend Fitness HQ to anyone in Liverpool who is looking for a personal training qualification.
My only complaint is that the course has finished!! I enjoyed it so much I have decided to sign up to the Sports Massage course as well. If you're thinking of signing up to a Personal Training course then look no further, Fitness HQ are professional and excellent at what they do.
I highly recommend Fitness HQ for any fitness or health related qualification. Their tutors are great and are really helpful. I left the Personal Training course feeling really confident and knowledgable. I can't wait to do other courses with them.
I wanted to do a Sports Massage qualification for ages but I didn't really have the funds. FHQ helped massively with their payment plans. I highly recommend FHQ to anyone who wants to do a Sports Massage course or any other fitness qualification. Fantastic course and worth every penny.
In affiliation with