Become an approved Olympic Weightlifting Coach in Manchester
Weightlifting and Olympic Lifts have never been so popular. With the explosion and growth of strength training, weightlifting and CrossFit, the number of clients and coaches who practice weightlifting has more than doubled. Although this is great for the sport and also for the health and strength of clients, the major concern is technique and safety. At Fitness HQ we are one of very few training providers in the UK to offer the British Weightlifting and 1st 4 Sport approved and fully accredited coaching weightlifting qualifications. These qualifications are perfect for personal trainers, coaches, CrossFit coaches and even clients who want to be able to coach or perfect these complex lifts.
Who is this qualification for?
Fitness HQ’s British Weightlifting and 1st 4 Sports approved Olympic weightlifting qualifications are suitable for a number of people:
- Personal trainers who wish to further their understanding and ability to teach the olympic lifts safely and effectively
- Weightlifters who have no personal training qualification but want to become a weightlifting coach
- Individuals with a passion for weightlifting and want to start their own approved weightlifting club
- Strength and conditioning coaches who wish to utilise the benefits of weightlifting with their athletes
- CrossFit coaches who aspire to start their own approved weightlifting club and teach their athletes the correct technique for all the major Olympic lifts