Become a Personal Trainer in Southampton
Why choose our Southampton academy?
Southampton is a young, vibrant and an active city which is located in Hampshire next to the coast. Setting up your personal training business in Southampton is an exciting prospect. Due to it’s location and the nearby New Forest and the southern coastline, there is no better location in the UK to set up an outdoor personal training business taking advantage of these amazing natural locations for outdoor training, bootcamps and even fitness retreats. As well as this, Southampton is renowned for its sporting culture and is the home of Southampton Football Club, Hampshire County Cricket Club and hosts several water sporting events such as the Volvo Ocean Race. With all this in mind, the opportunity to specialise in conditioning and team training is far greater in Southampton than other locations in the UK.
Career prospects for Personal Trainers in Southampton
Once you complete a Personal Training qualification in Southampton with Fitness HQ, the possibilities for employment and building a career are endless. We have outlined a few below which may be of interest to you:
- Employed Personal Trainer in either a private or public gym
- A self-employed Personal Trainer freelancing between various facilities or utilising the several different parks throughout Southampton
- Focus on performance and strength & conditioning with various sports teams throughout Southampton – take advantage of the strong sporting culture such as cricket, football and watersports
- Open your own private facility in Southampton or in Portsmouth which is less than 19 miles away
- Bootcamps – with our qualifications you can set up Bootcamps and various other fitness classes throughout Southampton, especially in the New Forest
- Fitness retreats – the New Forest and the Hampshire coastline are tourist attractions and attract several visitors every year. With this in mind, there is no better location to start fitness retreats or active weekends away.
- And so much more…
Please don’t hesitate in contacting us for more information on our personal training qualifications in Southampton: firstname.lastname@example.org or call FREE on 0800 112 3431